Sunday, November 7, 2010

Open Studios


I enjoy reading when my fellow sewing bloggers write about where they live so I thought I'd post about my city. My husband and I went downtown today with camera in hand for the Open Studios event that the Metropolitan Arts Council organizes. Local artists all over Greenville open their doors to the public. It was fabulous! I saw some amazing studio spaces and a lot of very inspiring artwork. I had a great time taking pictures and it was nice to see a lot of people out taking advantage of these artists' hospitality. We saw so many incredible spaces that when I looked back through my pictures I realized I couldn't label all of them. I noted what I could remember. Thanks for looking!


in the Flat Iron Building





at ArtBomb






No comments:

Post a Comment